1st Caterham Scouts (St. Mary’s) are again collecting old clothes and materials, etc., to raise money to repair the roof of our Scout Hut. If you have anything from the following list to dispose of please email Di Haslam on email@example.com to arrange delivery/collection.
Our next closing date for collection is 5th July 2020.
(the following collection date will be in November).
We accept the following ‘good quality’ items for RE-USE:
- Men’s, Ladies’ and Children’s clothing
- Paired shoes (tied together or elastic band around)
- Scarves and ties
- Soft toys
- Household linen
- Household curtains
- Household towels
- Household bedding (bed sheets, pillowcases and duvet covers)
I’m sorry, we DO NOT accept:
- Duvets and blankets
- Pillows and cushions
- Carpets, rugs and mats (including bath, shower and toilet mats)
- Soiled, painted, ripped or wet clothing
- School uniforms, with and without logo
- Corporate clothing and workwear
- Textile off-cuts, yarns or threaded material
Thank You for your Support